201 N 16th Street Lexington, Missouri 64067
- 2-story church built in 1870 in need of TLC
- Located in a Residential District
- Open space on main floor with a spacious lower level
- On street parking
- Utilities: Electric, gas
- Price: $44,500
- 5340 sq ft
- MLS #: 1912381
For more details contact: Listing website
Keller Williams KC North
310 NW Englewood Rd.
Kansas City, Missouri 64118
- 816-803-7542 (Cell)
- 816.268.6079 (Bus)
- 816-452-4200 (Offc)
- 816-326-3600 (Fax)
Historic J.A. Lamy Manufacturing Company Building
108 West Pacific Street, Sedalia, MO 65301
- Built in 1893 as the Mackey Shoe Company
- Corner lot on W. Pacific St. and N. Ohio Ave.
- Overlooks downtown Sedalia, 1 block from Main Street
- Adjacent to the newly renovated Sedalia Amtrak station
- Constructed with Minnesota timber, Missouri bricks, maple wood floors throughout, knotty pine paneled office
- Has a walk-in vault and is wired with high-speed internet
- Contains several tenants on the ground floor providing stable income
For more details call Elliot Management Services. J.A.LamyBuildingBooklet
Missouri Trust Building
located at the northwest corner of 4th & Ohio Avenue in Historic Downtown Sedalia, MO.
- Located in Sedalia’s designated Historic Commercial District and
individually listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983. Eligible for federal and state rehabilitation tax credits.
- Example of late 19th century Romanesque/Chateauesque commercial architecture
- Built from Missouri limestone with a sandstone veneer on the east and south sides.
- Multigable roofline accented by a tower, turret, and arched window openings.
- Four-story 11,250 square feet building with approximately 2,400 square feet for each level.
- Contains a full basement, first floor vault, elevator shaft, and attic space.
For more details contact John Simmons, 660-827-3000 extension 127
Additional Links and email form HERE