201 N 16th Street Lexington, Missouri 64067
- 2-story church built in 1870 in need of TLC
- Located in a Residential District
- Open space on main floor with a spacious lower level
- On street parking
- Utilities: Electric, gas
- Price: $44,500
- 5340 sq ft
- MLS #: 1912381
Keller Williams KC North
310 NW Englewood Rd.
Kansas City, Missouri 64118
- 816-803-7542 (Cell)
- 816.268.6079 (Bus)
- 816-452-4200 (Offc)
- 816-326-3600 (Fax)
Historic J.A. Lamy Manufacturing Company Building
108 West Pacific Street, Sedalia, MO 65301
- Built in 1893 as the Mackey Shoe Company
- Corner lot on W. Pacific St. and N. Ohio Ave.
- Overlooks downtown Sedalia, 1 block from Main Street
- Adjacent to the newly renovated Sedalia Amtrak station
- Constructed with Minnesota timber, Missouri bricks, maple wood floors throughout, knotty pine paneled office
- Has a walk-in vault and is wired with high-speed internet
- Contains several tenants on the ground floor providing stable income
For more details call Elliot Management Services. J.A.LamyBuildingBooklet
Scott Benbrook John Swearingen
Missouri Trust Building
located at the northwest corner of 4th & Ohio Avenue in Historic Downtown Sedalia, MO.
- Located in Sedalia’s designated Historic Commercial District and
individually listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983. Eligible for federal and state rehabilitation tax credits.
- Example of late 19th century Romanesque/Chateauesque commercial architecture
- Built from Missouri limestone with a sandstone veneer on the east and south sides.
- Multigable roofline accented by a tower, turret, and arched window openings.
- Four-story 11,250 square feet building with approximately 2,400 square feet for each level.
- Contains a full basement, first floor vault, elevator shaft, and attic space.
Video of the exterior
For more details contact John Simmons, 660-827-3000 extension 127
Additional Links and email form HERE